Wednesday, January 23, 2013

People Love Me So Damn Much

I was waiting to get my food at Pizza Hut after work, and I was minding my own business filing my nails as I waited when this... shall we say... young, slow person (female) exclaimed, "Your legs are SO nice!!!!!!!!!!" She yelled it. I was wearing my miniskirt, the most appropriate/professional thing I own, so the whole store probably already noticed that, but I mean thanks for telling everyone.

She proceeded to talk to me in a stream of consciousness style that I couldn't follow, telling me about her own leg that is dead because she got hit by a car (and showing me), asking if I got a burrito, and then demonstrating her knack for emulating the sound of a squeaky dog toy. I was going to tell her I have a knack for sounding like a man having an orgasm, but my food came first. Goodbye, precious retard of a lamb.

I hope you never find a better pair of legs than mine in a Pizza Hut.

No comments:

Post a Comment