Monday, January 14, 2013

Office Life

It should be common knowledge by now that I'm way cooler than your average Nancy. But if it's not, get with the program. The thing about me, is I like to learn. Looky there, I'm cooler and smarter. Anyway, I learned something new today.

You know those modesty panels on office desks? I just found out they were to protect from people seeing up the occasional mini skirt that Trisha the office slut likes to wear to impress the married CEO, or the hole in  the crotch of poor Ed's pants. Now that's the real reason, but I always thought it was to allow for touching yourself under your desk! I guess it's the same point - to protect your privacy. But, let me tell you, I put those modesty panels to work, baby. I even have names for each day of the week in honor of my wet workplace sessions: Masturbation Monday, Touchyerself Tuesday, Wack Off Wednesday, Thrusty Thursday, Fluid Friday.


Thought it was just a given. Jeez. But in the meantime, spread the word. And your legs.









No comments:

Post a Comment