Monday, January 14, 2013

Just wondering

I'd like to share a quote expressed by yours truly from when a man in a Mustang justified my suspicion that many men are under the impression that my best friend Lindsay and I desire to suck their dick at the same time in the same room in the same bed. The quote is more of a question, actually, to Lindsay, and to the world in general: Why does every guy think we want to have a threesome?

We honestly do not give that impression.I give the impression that they're gross and they should stand at least 7 feet away from me, and .5233132 feet from Lindsay (meaning, they should be all up on her. You go girl friend! I'm her wing woman and I don't charge). But really, why are you giving us both that hungry look and trying to rub two girls with one boner, as if we are asking for it? 

I'm actually very curious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment